Search This Blog

Monday 14 October 2013

Ok, so far today we've been setting up and customizing our blogs using blogger. I set this up using my existing account. Firstly the amount of windows I ended up having open was a thing I had never seen the like of before! Possibly partly due to my going back and forth between my account and faffing with some settings and then going back to the blog etc. that said it is still not the most user friendly way of customizing as it insists on linking everything back to your google account rather than directly in the blog itself. Having said that I do like the features and what you can put into- links, photos, practically anything. The tool to add gadgets is very straightforward also. I think I'd possibly explore more and find out different features of other websites for blogs just for a point of comparison! No doubt as we get further down the road we'll be seeing lots more things to share


1 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the image, I wonder what Shakespeare would have made of technology?

Post a Comment